At a time when the Internet occupies our lives, social media designs take a large share of importance in marketing the products, It is a process of planning, developing, and creating visual content on various social media platforms, essentially contributing to building brand familiarity and spreading it widely to resonate with its target audience.
As social media platforms become the place where brands are discovered by consumers, the first step to building a strong presence is to make the best impression during the implementation of the best Social Media designs that will affect the brand's impact faster on its customers. One of the most important platforms that rely heavily on visual content: "Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter" are those that need consistent designs following the basic design foundations.
From platforms that rely heavily on visual content in the promotion, of them are: -
1. "Instagram" is one of the most powerful and effective online marketing platforms, primarily based on visual content, during which users interact strongly with brands and often purchase them, so it requires designs that attract the attention of the target audience and increase its interaction.
2. "Snapchat" is the most widely used platform in Saudi Arabia, especially among young people. It can get as many customers as possible within short periods, so it needs different and attractive designs with certain specifications to be traded more widely which helps to spread the brand among users.
3. "Twitter" is one of the platforms that continues to increase in terms of the number of users, especially in the Gulf States; So it became the target platform by business owners to promote their brands, thus highlighting the implementation of the best creative and attractive designs that allow the display of the label, product or service, to interact with them spontaneously and immediately.
4. "Facebook" is the most widely used platform in the marketing process of various businesses, so attention to its visual content is the basis for the success of that process, through the implementation of the finest designs used both for brand definition and for promotion and interaction.
Designs on social media platforms are "basic designs, variable. designs, and special designs."
1. Basic designs:
"Profile" for brand pages on different platforms, usually the logo of the brand, is best fixed to facilitate access by users.
"Cover", designed to express the purpose of the page, can be constantly changed at the time of need.
" templates" related to brand images.
2. "Variable designs", which are constantly replenished on the page in accordance with their strategy and objectives, and are available daily, weekly or monthly, to help ease public interaction
3. "Special designs", which are used in the case of an advertising campaign, events, or video work.
Designs have a huge role in the brand's success on social media, and also help to be unique, their importance is: -
1. Increasing brand professionalism, social media channels carry the same message of business cards and papers, so it serves as a "digital card" that showcases visually strong work and the brand's unique personality and helps to communicate with new customers whenever they appear in the best quality and most attractive; It is, therefore, necessary to distinguish with good designs and posts that help to connect users to the label, increase their interaction, and engage widely.
2. Connecting customers to the company and its products or services. Posting valuable content and accompanying it with attractive graphics on a regular basis easily increases the number of posts or likes, increasing traffic on the website and sales.
3- Easy brand awareness, good designs increase the process of sharing visual content which facilitates the process of posting and identification.
4. Excellence and uniqueness from competitors, Social Media designs help to brand prominence and connect it to its customers well.
5. Support brand recognition, customers judge the visible brand appearance at the moment of exposure, so the design of the profile or content must be interesting to keep users following stories or publications in general.
As social media is the visual representation of the brand identity, a clear idea of the target audience and what to look for in the brand and its interests and values must be formed as a reference framework for the design approach of the brand's social media platforms.
Consistency and cohesion, the key to designing social media pages, help to recognize the brand and build trust and loyalty with the target audience.
2. Using colors that are compatible with the brand identity, they have a significant impact on consumers' perception of the brand's purpose.
3. Use design templates, they save time and effort, guarantee the principle of consistency of the brand and produce good designs.
4 . Focus on the design compatibility with the platform of each platform and adherence to the guidance on the size of the design and the type of content, which ultimately increases the likelihood of the content performing well.
5. Use best design practices, create visually attractive content that attracts followers' attention and encourages them to share, and adhere to design rules for creating attractive visuals: -
Use white space in design to turn heads.
Follow the hierarchy to arrange the visual elements according to the order of importance.
Create harmony following the principle of balance, which requires an equal visual weight in the image.
Use the contrast feature by placing elements of the opposite colors, sizes, or textures to make them stand out.